A diabolical method for finding a hidden object.
You put four metal cups in a row in front of your spectator.
You give him a die.
While you look away, he freely hides the die under one cup without giving you any information.
He then freely and secretly shuffles the cups.
You are immediately able to identify under which cup the die is hidden.
Comes with multiple routines.
- No electronics.
- No question asked.
- The participant can freely hide the die under any of the cups.
- The participant freely and secretly shuffles the cups as much as he wants.
- Simple and foolproof method.
- You can also use any small object instead of the die.
Beside the main routine, Gabriel Werlen teaches you four other routines that will, among other things, allow you to divine the color of the hidden dice and to involve several participants at the same time.
You can combine all the routines together or use them separately. A miracle that fits in your pocket
- Four specially prepared cups
- Three different color dice
- A pouch that fits all the props
- A link to video demos and tutorials
With The Devil's Cups, Gabriel Werlen delivers a powerful and devious mentalism routine that fits in your pocket.