and Fries Playing Cards
is a brilliant combination of Fast Food and Playing Cards by the talented Rich Li. The tuck case of the French Fries Playing Cards
is die-cutted to look and serve as an actual packaging of a pack of fries. The design itself is considered to be suitable for both magicians and cardists, so that one does not get distracted by the artwork but can still find the playfulness representing the fast food culture. Who knows? You might find some familiar faces on the delicious court cards.
- Limited to 2500 each. Comes in 2 version - Tomato Ketchup and French Fries
- The tuck case of the French Fries is made with premium matte finish paper, printed on both sides, and die cutted to mimic an actual French Fries box.
- Fully custom court cards representing the Fast Food Culture
- Printed by USPCC with their premium Bee crush stock, Air-cushion finish
- Both versions are Suit marked - Allowing you to identify any suit of any given card from the back.
- Multiple Hidden Magic Reveals and routines for you to discover