What if a simple key tag became the ultimate Peek tool? A secret weapon you'll always have on you? A tool so harmless and universal that no one will suspect it is your best routine?
Yoan Tanuji, Axel Vergnaud and Dylan Sausset, 3 performers with creative minds have put all their know-how to create ROOM 66
. These magicians and mentalists wanted above all to offer you a real routine, with a useful everyday object known to all, and, above all, a gimmick that you will really use in each of your performances.ROOM 66
fits in your pocket and offers you all the advantages to be able to read the mind of your audience at any time. This innocent key tag will allow you to perform incredible routines and will become part of your repertoire as soon as you discover its secret and unleash its potential!
The spectator writes whatever he wants on the key tag: a room number, a date of birth, a first name, a city/country, he can even draw without ever showing it. After erasing it, you will be able to capture this thought in a blink of an eye, without your audience knowing, and then reveal it according to your own staging.
The 3 creators have been playing with this tool for months and have already fooled big names and thousands of spectators.
A video tutorial of almost an hour is provided so that you can choose from several handling and presentations. You will find the idea and the scenario that fits your style, THE method that will make this effect "killer" and indispensable to your arsenal!
More than a peek, this key tag will allow you to:
- Do an instant stooge
- Use it as a pre-show
- Perform an incredible Master Prediction effect
- Completely innocent and universal
- Ingenious and easy to handle gimmick
- You can have it on you at any time
- Fits on all keys
- The perfect peek tool for all situations: close-up, show, stage
You will receive:
"What a versatile and marvelous device this is. I especially liked the prediction effect as it seems so remarkable. Room 66 is a wonderful utility prop that you can use for all kinds of routines and that is why I like it so much. You are not tied into a single routine, but can use it for whatever need you have. And again, it looks so simple and innocent that it seems impossible that it could be gimmicked. I don't endorse many new products, but this one has my full endorsement."
- The Room 66 gimmick
- A clip to put it on any set of keys
- A marker
- Richard Osterlind"This is awesome ! I absolutely love this and I bought 2 ! A lot of different ways you can use ROOM 66"
- Craig Petty, Magic TV"I love it when a trick is disguised as an accessory that looks harmless and that you can always have on you. This trick should be called Room 666 because it is simply diabolical!"
- Michel Huot"I guarantee you'll get your kicks (and fry many minds) with Room 66 - a dynamite new peek device that is unlike anything you've seen on the open road. It is a uniquely fast, stealthy, clever and exceedingly simple to use peek utility device - ideal for obtaining a name or small bit of information easily, with no heat on the invisible method. I also love that I can carry Room 66 on my keychain and use it anytime! Congratulations to Yoan TANUJI, Dylan SAUSSET and Axel VERGNAUD in creating a prop that plays big, in an innocently invisible design. Room 66 gets my highest recommendation - I WILL be using this."
- Brett Barry"When you start to play with this device, you will understand how powerful this little thing can be. It is even better than a simple peek... This is an incredible tool for prediction."
- Luca Volpe