- The Original Cardwarp routine created by Roy Walton.
- An unpublished Cardwarp idea by Roy Walton.
- Two essays on routining and what not to do.
- Ten scripts to adapt to your Cardwarp routine.
- Twenty Five routines using, cards, bills and business cards.
- Over 400 illustrations guide you through the routines.
- A reference section to help you find other ideas in print.
"I'd buy two books so you can fold one in half lengthwise and one in half widthwise...you get the idea!"- David Acer
, Magician and Author
"Few concepts in card magic are this simple or robust. The possibilities that arise from simply folding a card has created its own genre of visual, topological impossibilities. Beautifully researched and presented; surely something here will become a personal favorite."- Michael Ammar
, Magician and Author Pages
: 192 - 8.5" x 11" - Hardcover - Black and white illustrations